Thank you for visiting us! Babywearing International of South Jersey is a group of parents devoted to spreading the word about the safe, comfortable, and fashionable practice of wearing babies and children in soft slings and carriers.
Please join us at our regular meetings! We have four monthly meetings, and one social meet-up!
- First Saturday of the month at the Mullica Hill Library, at 10:30 am. (This occasionally alternates with the Greenwich Branch, please check our calendar).
- Second Tuesday of the month at the Mays Landing Library, at 6 pm.
- Second Thursday our Social Meet-up at The Treehouse around 10 am. Come out for some coffee and connect with some other babywearing members!
- Third Wednesday of the month at the Mount Laurel Library at 10 am.
- Fourth Monday at the Haddon Twp Library, at 6:30 pm.
Whether you babywear a lot, a little, or not at all, bring your carriers! Bring your friends! Come out and support babywearing! For more information, join our Meetup group, our Facebook page or please email us and ask us anything!